Best Palm Springs Attractions in 2012 and Best Things to do in Palm Springs 2013
Whether you come on business or leisure, Palm Springs is a beautiful place to visit. Always sunny, always warm, and always fun, here are some of the best places to visit in this bright California resort city.
• Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. The mountains surrounding Palm Springs are nothing short of amazing. They are stunning and unique in their natural beauty – so why not experience it up close? Take the aerial tramway to the top of the hill. It offers a gorgeous view of the desert, and you’ll find some great restaurants and guided tours at the summit.
• The Fabulous Palm Springs Follies. Stage shows are always fun. This show features music and dance from the 40s through the 70s. Its cast is very talented and they often feature surprise guest stars.
• Palm Springs Air Museum. It is the home of the country’s largest World War II aircraft displayed in a modern, well lit and climate controlled environment. It is a great place to take your family, especially if there are any little boys.
• Agua Caliente Indian Canyons. Hot water. The Agua Caliente Indian Canyons are riddled with fun hiking trails, trading posts and scenic spots. It is a bit out of the way, but well worth the drive.
• Annenberg Theatre. Intimate and fun, this 440-seat theatre is located within the Palm Springs Desert Museum building. Although old, the theatre has been renovated and now features a top of the line sound system and show-stopping special effects.
• Palm Springs Art Museum. Palm Springs is an artistic city and has been drawing celebrities, artists, and writers for years. The art museum is located downtown – a nice way to pass the hours.
Looking for a great place to stay while you visit? Check out the Palm Springs Rental Agency: www.palmspringsrentals.com